Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Get Up and Go

Hi everyone! What a crazy few weeks we've had. I've stumbled my way through a series of crises and I'm sorry to say that my mind has been just about everywhere but here. But this afternoon, after a wonderful morning at the Northwest Trek Wildlife Park, I checked in over at elsiemarley and found this:Ah! I can't think of anything better to get me back into my old worker bee self than Kids' Clothes Week Challenge! I'm thrilled. It doesn't hurt that Beckett will be back in school by then, that Calder has started napping (mostly) regularly and that I'm finally feeling something like "at home" in our apartment. It's been a crazy Summer, but I've always loved Fall best anyway.

Huge thanks to Meg of elsiemarley for hosting KCWC. Click on over there and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment