Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Post-Valentine Romantic Tutorial Roundup

Every year I get swept up in the paper and felt cuteness of Valentine's Day. Especially now that I have kids, I'm all about red hearts, pink treats and home made cards for grandparents (see above). Invariably, though, a few days later I'm hit with a wave of regret for having let an opportunity for a little romance slip by. So, I gathered a few tutorials filled with ruffles and lace and diaphanous materials, because isn't romance even more delightful when it's not calendar sanctioned?

Doily Drink Parasols from papermash

The Madeleine Mini Bloomers from Colette Patterns


Upcycled Ruffle Shirt from Tea Rose Home

The Layer Cake Crinoline from Gertie's New Blog for Better Sewing


Vintage Lace Necklace from Grosgrain


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment