Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Books and Some More Books

My project stream has slowed to a trickle. Sick baby, sleeplessness, no sewing machine and now this. I've spent every spare minute with my nose shoved into it's spine. It's the conclusion to this, which was equally enthralling. The one thing I have worked on a little, is getting some framed Moomin prints for the playroom.These are all illustrations from Who Will Comfort Toffle? I'm happy to see this book is soon to be re-released. It's really the chapter books that we've spent so much time with in recent weeks, but B gets a big kick out of seeing these characters in color like this.
Our mini home makeover is slow going. But it is going. I'm feeling inspired, but all that has to wait. Ta ta for now. My book is calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment