Sunday, June 27, 2010

Calder Grey

He's here! Our Calder is here, though his big brother still calls him Hoikenner, and his parents mostly call him Jonesie. He was born at 1:13 a.m. on June 25th. 7lbs 9oz, 20 1/2 " long. He looks so much like his brother, but with my thin lips. Our little Summer Brew is much rosier than our Winter Beckett was too, but they certainly look like brothers!

We brought him home yesterday afternoon and are enjoying our first quiet Sunday morning just the 4 of us. Let me say that again - 4 of us!!! I'll post newer pictures soon, he's only a few hours old in the one above, but with my 2 wonderful boys and my amazing husband around, the camera is the last thing I want to be holding.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful little boy! We're so happy for you guys! B must be such a proud big brother! Hope things went well. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire!
    I had no idea you have a blog. My mom just sent me the link. (Belated) Congratulations on the arrival of Calder, he's adorable (and we have the same birthday!).

    Much love to you and your lovely family,
    Your cousin Gina

    ReplyDelete