Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Define "Spoiled"

We live in a small apartment with little storage, so getting all of the trappings of a 3 (soon to be 4) person family to fit takes a little work. So, for months I've been slowly moving, and cleaning and organizing our playroom area in an attempt to make myself a legitimate sewing area, and to create more space for the baby's things. This weekend felt like a breakthrough, mostly due to a giant Goodwill dropoff. This is part of the new arrangement. I'll post more of the progress soon. I'd like to get the art back on the naked walls before I reveal too much.Having all of B's toys organized and in one place made me feel a little gluttonous. Zion and I are both guilty of this, we'll go months with holes in our jeans before spending a dime on ourselves, but we love to give B anything that might spark his imagination.As a result we have a toyshelf worthy of a small preschool, and a very happy son. Which is just fine by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment