Friday, March 26, 2010

Crazy like a Fox

I've been full of jewelry ideas lately, which is particularly unsettling given that I rarely wear the stuff. But I can't get it out of my head. So, the other day, after all of my sewing failures, while B masterfully sculpted his Play-Doh, I pulled out my polymer clay and made these guys.Now, it's just polymer clay, perhaps the cheesiest (if user friendly) medium out there. But I love this stuff. I love the color, and I love these foxes. So I'd love some input from anyone out there on another more durable and classy looking medium. Perhaps something that could be cast from a mold? Painted with enamel?I'd also like to state for the record that not all of my jewelry ideas are quite so Kindergarten Teacher Chic. I hope to pull of some legitimately grown up looking things, but it might not happen as long as the Play-Doh is flying.

Stay tuned for Crazy like a Fox Part 2: The Daddus Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment