Sunday, January 10, 2010

Shrug it Off

Hey all, Target has this weird Costco-esque post holiday thing going on. Just a bunch of stuff at really low prices back in their seasonal section. I picked up this tee for $4. I've been on the hunt for project tees now that the belly is bulging, and this little number was perf.So... I made it into this little shrug as per the brilliant tutorial found here. Seriously, some people are just so damn clever, right? The whole deal took me about 30 minutes. It's so comfy, so cute, and gives me some of pre pregnancy curves back. Plus it'll be such a cute accessory once my belly gets epic. I can't wait! I also grabbed a simple brown knit nightie on sale and have plans to make it into my new super comfy maternity dress. Comfy it is, cute it is not, but more on that later. Sorry for these terrible pics, I was too excited to wait for daylight and not excited enough to wake up Zion for help. So you're left with the Attack of the Headless Dark Flash Photo monster. Rraaar!

1 comment: