Monday, April 6, 2009

To a Certain Way of Thinking...

...I had a very productive weekend. Sure, the laundry never made it past the sorted piles stage, but I managed to dip my fingers into a plethora of project pies - framing, reframing, painting, writing. Considering the fact that my little family spent the vast majority of Saturday and Sunday out in the rare April sun, I'm really quite impressed with myself.
In addition to all these pleasant distractions, I moved some wall art around, worked on my sweater, dismantled a stellar antique clock and finally suitably arranged my terrariums, but that'll have to wait till tomorrow. My mosses deserve a post of their very own.

PS Pardon the Moth-heaviness of my examples, but have you noticed the title of the blog which you are currently reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment