Friday, March 20, 2009

Domo Arigato

I've been racking my brain for the last week, trying to come up with something fun to make for the 1st birthday of my buddy, Aidan Bean. My go to handmade gift is always freezer paper stenciled shirts, so I was trying to think outside the Reynolds box. This afternoon I caved. I drew, cut and printed Mr. Roboto here in under an hour, leaving me to wonder why I was trying to avoid it. Freezer paper, my friend, I'll never take you for granted again. Thank you for this little robot which in turn inspired a whole thematic gift basket. Happy birthday Aidan!

2 comments:

  1. "The humans are dead (That's right, they are dead)...
    The humans are dead (They look like they're dead)...
    It had to be doooone (I'll just confirm that they're dead)...
    So that we could have fuh uuuuun (Affirmative: I poked one, it was dead)"

    ReplyDelete